Dental Professional Advisor (Dr. Brian Tang)
- DDS, University of California, San Francisco
- MCD, University of London
- BAS, Standford University
- Postdoctoral Training: Dental Implantology, Boston University
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Team for Implantology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Mid-Peninsula Dental Society
Dr. Brian Tang emphasizes his practice in reconstructive and implant dentistry. He is also an inventor who holds six U.S. patents in the field of prosthetic dentistry.
Dr. Tang also received an award for the development of thermoplastic drill template, which is used for accurate placement of dental implant fixtures. His invention was selected as the Gold Winner in the 2007 Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA) competition, the premier award program for the medical technology community. And this thermoplastic drill template is licensed worldwide to Straumann AG based in Switzerland.